Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter, Wall Street Exchange Centre LLC (“Wall Street” or “we” “us” “our”), registered in the Emirate of Dubai under trade license number 216992, requires participants to have a valid UAE resident visa.
2. The Campaign is open to all Wall Street customers from 01 Jan to 31st Jan 2024 (“Promotion Period”) to persons who are residents of UAE and aged 18 years or over (“Participant” or “you” or “your”), except employees of Wall Street or Instant Cash, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Campaign.
3. By entering this Campaign, you acknowledge and accept your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will form the agreement between you and us.
4. Participants must send a remittance (“Transaction”) during the Promotion Period (no minimum transfer amount required).
5. This is applicable only for ID transactions - Pakistan Corridor.
Customers sending 3 transactions to Pakistan with offer coupon within the specified time period will get a watch
8. WSEC accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including but not limited to technical malfunction (including technical interruption or website failure while transacting online), computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure. We are not responsible for any incomplete transactions which will not be valid for entry.
9. Save that nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes Wall Street’s (or any third party's) liability arising from fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other type of liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, we (and any providers of a prize): (a)shall have no liability in relation to any act or omission of any third party and (b) exclude all liability to a Participant and anyone else for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from or in connection with this Campaign and any prizes.
10. Wall Street reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign and these terms and conditions without notice to you, including, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the Campaign will be notified to you as soon as possible.
10. We recommend that all our customers keep their contact information up to date.
11. Wall Street will never ask you for your personal bank details and other important documents or require winners to pay a fee to claim prizes.
12. The Campaign and these terms and conditions shall be governed by UAE law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts in the Emirate of Dubai.
13. For further details on this Campaign, please visit: www.wallstreet.ae
- Promotion Name: Hum Sab Ka Pakistan 2024
- Campaign Date: 1 Jan – 31 Jan 2024
- Campaign Period: 31 days