WPS Sales Specialist
WPS Sales Specialist
The role holder is responsible to increase Paytime business, brand awareness and also responsible for developing strong relationships and building business opportunities for WSEC in the market. The role holder is also responsible for analyzing the financial market, market trends, political and economic indicators to advise on hygienic solutions.
The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.
Core duties and responsibilities
Process & Operations-
• Acquire new business and manage relationships with existing clients to ensure continuity of business.
• Present & promote company products and services to current and potential clients more specifically the WPS services and devise plans to target the employees for the related remittance services.
• Plan and organize the call in CRM.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Identify sales prospects and work towards a plan to solicit them as well as maintain relationships to maximize revenue with the assigned accounts.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and through the existing network of customers.
• Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts with an objective to win customers.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and continue to enhance product knowledge and related skills.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Achieve revenue and number-wise targets for the assigned area.
• Acquire new customers from the assigned market and retain the existing customers.
• Plan and participate in (Paytime) campsite and store-centric conversion activities to drive maximum transactions and identify the new camps to target the same.
• Planning and coordinating the retail activities for the assigned stores in consultation with the store’s Team Leader and line manager.
• Must maintain competitive knowledge. Know their pricing; business techniques; what they do better; what we do better, etc.
• Constant and timely communication with the concerned departments regarding the developments in the products and services.
• Continually analyze stores result and look for ways to improve.
• Have a strong market intelligence on the competitor’s activities and feedback to the management.
• Update competition rates, sales activities plan, daily marketing activity report, monthly performance report, corridor report to the line manager in the prescribed formats.
• Ensure all set targets have to be achieved.
• Plan and participate in cost-effective campaigns and events.
• Identification of risk and escalate any identified issue through the appropriate channel.
• Ensure all the campaigns have to be measured through achievements/ results.
• Respond to customer requirements/complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved through daily interactions.
• Educating the customers about the future developments of the WSE’s activities (For example Upcoming promotions, new store opening, charges and rates, etc.)
Interested in this position?Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
WPS Sales Specialist (Full time)