Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist
Responsible for delivering service excellence to the customer at the counter level on a daily basis, increasing the targeted revenue whilst being aligned with the organization's compliance policies and procedures. Handle efficient customer service, cross-selling, and processing safe and secure transactions
Core duties and responsibilities
- Process successful transactions for Money Exchange, Remittance, Western Union, Instant Cash, Instant Draft & Value Added Products
- Be fully conversant and identify customer needs and cross-sell against the various products
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with the stipulated business and Anti- Money Laundering policies and procedures.
- Treat customer information with appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Drive revenue through delivering service excellence, cross-selling, and identifying growth leads.
- Prepare cash bundles for deployment to Wholesale and other Stores via Transguard, ensuring the cash held in-store is within the assigned limits
- Prepare money transfer parcels ensuring proper contents are included and sums have been verified and reconciled before being despatched.
- Undertake end of day processing, including the sorting of applications to enable the end of day reconciliation
- Pass vouchers for inter counter transactions of Currency and Dirham movements
- Maintain receipts for financial transactions including customer signatures, identifying and reporting any compliance breaches.
- Ensure the POS machine reports tally with the executed transactions
Process and Operations-
- Accept and physically keep a tally of cash amounts
- Undertake KYC as detailed by the UAE Central Bank and Company Policy and Procedures
- Prepare all types of remittance applications including WU, IC & Misc. products
- Raise STR reports for suspicious transactions, escalating to the Team Leader as soon as a concern has been identified
- Proactive in identifying concerns in relation to risk, cost optimization to ensure the ultimate service delivery
- Prepare end of day reports, ensuring currency reconcile against daily stock reports
- Identify any discrepancies and report these using the appropriate processes.
- Ensure all transactions are accurately entered into the AS400 system/common gateway
- Extend superior customer service by attending to customer queries, complaints, amendments, and cancellations as per procedures
- Develop and build good relationships with the customers.
- Identify and report any suspicious customer activities to the relevant departments
- Ensure all services provided by the function are compliant with the CBUAE and WSE policies & procedures.
- Raise any concerns surrounding compliance and risk-related issues, either directly or through the whistleblowing procedure using email@example.com
- Be aware within the team and wider organization of the employee responsibility in working in a risk-free and compliant manner.
- Attend risk and compliance awareness programs during the course of the employment whether it is as part of the on-boarding process or the annual refresher training.
Interested in this position?Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Experience Specialist (Full Time)