Compliance and AML
The AML Analyst is responsible to ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions conducted by the customers through the institution and ensure timely reporting of suspicious transactions to the Chief Compliance Officer, assist the compliance department to perform duties as per the latest regulatory requirements, and internal compliance guidelines, policies and procedures, prepare a response to the CBUAE, other regulatory requests and any other ad-hoc request by the Head of the Department.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor alerts generated by the AML/CFT System and conduct appropriate reviews to facilitate the closure of alerts or further investigation/reporting. Highlight any AML concerns or suspicions to ACO/CCO or their delegate.
• Review/investigate/clear/escalate alerts generated by Sanction Screening System with appropriate comments. Highlight any AML/CFT concerns or suspicions to ACO/CCO or their delegate.
• Conduct AML enquiries/ investigations upon directives received as per banks documented procedures.
• Conduct AML enquiries/ investigations upon directives received from CBUAE or any other relevant agencies such as FIU, Police, Court, etc.
• Maintain unit’s statistical data / MIS on a regular basis
• Coordinate AML training data from business ensuring all staff complete and submit their confirmations as per policy.
• Ensure All records of the unit are kept in a confidential and secure state & adherence to record retention policy and the SOP guidelines
• Coordinate with various channels to ensure the responses on AML queries raised by regulators, FIU, counterparties, and correspondents are satisfactorily responded to.
• Review and recommend management in refining and fine-tuning of transaction monitoring rules
• Assist management to maintain and update customer risk profiling model
• Assist management to complete the annual AML/CFT Enterprise-wide Risk Assessment
• Any ad-hoc request from the line manager or CCO/ACO
• Assist management to perform all internal and external audits, the quality review process, and examinations.
Interested in this position?Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
AML Analyst (Full Time)
Compliance and AML